Do you have an area of your life that you’d like to make changes in? Whats your vision for that area? What’s the ideal look like, feel like? What can you do right now to start moving towards your dream!?
Here is a process that I use with my Dream Reiki® clients and my life coaching clients as well. Done daily, this simple practice adds energetic fuel to your goal and when combined with inspired action can create miracles in your life!!!
- Grab yourself a notebook or journal. Any notebook will do. I choose to uses a pretty journal that I find attractive.
- Spend some quiet time thinking about an area of your life that you wish to make some changes in; for example, health, career, money, love, home, spirituality, fun and leisure etc….remember that as you make changes in one area of your life, all the other areas of your life gently shift.
- What is your dream in that area? What does the ideal look like? Yes, bring all your senses into it…feelings especially are like the secret sauce for bringing your dreams and goals to light!
- Write your vision for your dream in your journal. Use pictures if you’d like or even just bullet points for main ideas. Journal in a way that is meaningful for you! Get as detailed as you can about it and when you feel complete, add this phrase to the end…. “this or something better” This leaves things open for the Universal Energy to put pieces together that you may not have even thought about! Remember, this is your dream, your goal…. imagine there is nothing holding you back.
- Hold your journal in your hand and take three slow deep breaths. Imagine breathing into your heart, breathing just a tiny bit slower and deeper than normal. Imagine sending loving energy to your journal….to your dream…..really feel it again!
- Set the intention to be open to insights and ideas that come to you and jot them down in your journal when they happen. Insights come over time and in many ways.
- What small action steps can you take this week to move you closer to your goal!
Practicing this daily helps energize your goals. When you get really clear with yourself about what you want and especially how it feels to achieve what you want, it’s like you create a blueprint for all the pieces of your dream to come together.
Action steps to take become more clear to you. Be brave, step out of your comfort zone. You’ve paved the way for some awesome growth in your life!!!